- About Us
- Where to Find Us
- Origins of the Campaign for Civics
- Discussion Board
- Resources to Share
- Student Work
- PD Dates and Locations
- Course Materials
Welcome to the teacher collaboration website for the 2011-2012 12th Grade Civics course! This site is primarily designed as a collaborative workspace for current teachers of the Boston Public Schools civics course, as well as a place for those interested in the work of civic engagement to learn about the Hyde Square Task Force’s Campaign for Civics initiative.
Thank you for visiting. Expect good things from us and our students!
Click below to get to know this year’s current 12th Grade Civics teachers and staff:
- James Liou on Kicking Off the PAR Partnership Work
- Barry.Collins on Kicking Off the PAR Partnership Work
- Barry.Collins on PD Dates and Locations
- Barry.Collins on $5000 Grants for Civics/Government Teachers in BPS
- Robby.Chisholm on Close Reading Materials for Unit 2, Week 4- Freedom of Speech Issues